International Relations (Professional Internship)
Lisboa – Feiras Congressos e Eventos is recruiting an International Affairs Manager for a Professional Internship in our International Relations department team.
We are looking for someone with responsibility, persistence and a strong focus on learning and continuous improvement, to become part of our permanent team at the end of internship.
What are you going to do?
· Develop new cooperation and internationalisation projects
· Analyse and prepare applications for funding programmes and other initiatives
· Identify opportunities for new initiatives that bring added value to the existing ones
· Develop, oversee and reinforce parterships with Embassies, Confederations, Chambers of Commerce and other entities, developing contacts to identify and create new business opportunities
· Enhance existing national and international relationships
· Support the analysis of new relationships with strategic places and entities
· Evaluate each project in a continuous improvement perspective, by proposing corrective and preventive actions
Who are we looking for?
· Recent graduated in Economics, Management, Marketing or similar
· Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel is mandatory)
· Fluent English (spoken and writen) – know an additional language is valued
· Experience in social media management and marketing intelligence knowledge
· Good communication abilities (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
· Analytical and critical awareness mindset
· Results oriented
· Strong time management skills
Do you fit this profile? Then, please apply here